The College requires an English Teacher & General Teacher (full-time temporary) to commence January 1 2020.
The successful applicants will be able to teach English across all year levels and general studies in all year levels
Applicants will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of differentiated programming in lessons to cater for a variety of learning needs
- Competence in providing quality learning opportunities for all students
- The ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
Applicants are required to hold registration as a teacher with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) to be eligible for appointment.
Applicants will be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of a Catholic school in the tradition of Edmund Rice.
Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae, addressed to the Principal, including the names and contact numbers of three referees, one of whom must be the current employer. Copies of Working with Children Card and TRBWA registration records should be included if applicable.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Marie Barton on 9576 5511 during office hours.
Applications close: 4pm on 17th October 2019