The College requires a full time and part -time Residential Supervisor for our Boarding Houses to commence in Term 1 2020. Applicants must be available to work weekends during term time.
Ideally, we are seeking energetic and out-going persons who can engage with teenagers living away from home. The successful applicant will be:
- Caring, energetic and innovative
- Able to communicate effectively with male and female teenagers and staff
- Involved with other staff in the daily operation of the boarding houses
- Engaged in co-curricular activities
- Qualified in water safety or higher or be willing to undertake suitable training
Highly desirable skills but not essential include;
- Experience in residential care
- A bus licence will be an advantage.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic Education. A Working with Children Card and NCCHC screening is a prerequisite to appointment.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Sam Jenner (Head of Residential Care) on 0457 518 155. Resumes can be emailed to the Principal Marie.Barton@cewa.edu.au or addressed to, Edmund Rice College, Locked Bag 1, Bindoon WA 6502.
Applications close: 4pm on Wednesday 11 December 2019