(Temporary – Full Time Sick Leave Replacement until 13 December 2019)
The College requires a Relief Residential Supervisor (male and/or female) to commence as soon as possible. This temporary position is until 13 December 2019. It would be preferable that applicants were available to work weekends during term time. Rosters will be negotiated once the successful applicant is appointed.
Ideally, we are seeking energetic and out-going persons who can engage with teenagers living away from home. The successful applicant will be:
- Caring, energetic and innovative
- Able to communicate effectively with male and female teenagers and staff
- Involved with other staff in the daily operation of the boarding houses
- Engaged in co-curricular activities
- Qualified in water safety or higher or be willing to undertake suitable training
Highly desirable skills but not essential include;
- Experience in residential care
- A bus licence will be an advantage.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic Education. A Working with Children Card and Crimtrak 100 police check is a prerequisite to appointment.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Sam Jenner (Head of Residential Care) on 0457 518 155. Resumes can be emailed to the Principal Marie.Barton@cewa.edu.au or addressed to, Edmund Rice College, Locked Bag 1, Bindoon WA 6502.