Skip to main content

Our History

History of Edmund Rice College

The College celebrates a heritage, which originated in its foundation by the Christian Brothers in 1938 and now is governed by Edmund Rice Education Australia. The land for the College was donated to the Brothers in 1936 by Mrs Catherine Musk to be used as a farm school. The construction of the buildings took place over many years. In more recent times there have been renovations to several of the heritage buildings and establishment of new learning areas for the students.

Now taking enrolments for 2024