OPEN DAY - Saturday 1st September 2018
The College Open Day provides an ideal opportunity to visit the College and find out more about the courses and facilities the College has to offer. Parents and prospective students can tour the Farm and College grounds, meet some of the Teaching Team, view the College's Residential Care facilities and see a selection of the College's Academic and Vocational based courses 'in action' during a relaxed and fun filled day.Some of the highlights include:
- Farm and Agriculture display, including Cattle, Livestock and Machinery Displays
- Edmund Equine Centre display, including Horse Jumping and Riding Displays
- Automotive display
- College Cafe
- Engineering display, at the College's Trade Training Centre
- Residential Care display, with Boys and Girls Boarding Facilities on display
- Classroom displays, with 'meet the Teacher'
- Sport and Recreation display
- Plus much more...
A range of food and refreshments will be available for purchase on the day with proceeds supporting the College.Entry is free with free parking.
HOW TO FIND US
Edmund Rice College is located 10km North of the township of Bindoon at the corner of Dewars Pool Road and the Great Northern Highway in Bindoon. It is just over 1 hours drive North of Perth. The entrance to the College is from Dewars Pool Road with the College located at the end of the sealed bitumen access road.